Associate Director, Human Resources
- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
- Work closely with managers to provide expertise and hands on support in multiple areas including: talent, development, on boarding, employee retention, employee relations, management coaching, performance management and change management
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement
- Recommend improvements to policies, programs, and procedures related to the effectiveness of the HR function
- Conduct thorough and objective investigations as needed, assess risk and determines appropriate course of action, working closely with the Manager and legal as appropriate
- Track and analyze metrics on talent, employee actions, terminations, and voluntary attrition to recommend actions as needed
- Partner with leadership within the Human Resources department regarding process improvement, service levels and customer service initiatives.
- Ensure an appropriate and consistent level of customer service is delivered across assigned areas.
- Manage and direct the local administrative staff.
- Compiles data and prepares various activity and specialized reports.
- Review human resource policies to ensure compliance with state laws, federal regulations, etc. and revise policies to maintain compliance as necessary. Develop and recommend new policies as necessitated by changes in law, etc.
- Review and approve personnel actions related to formal disciplinary procedures; ensures compliance with policy and federal and state laws.
- Represent HealthHelp in unemployment claims.
- Develops and delivers training sessions on various human resources policies and procedures to supervisors and employees.
- Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor Degree or higher in a business related field or equivalent years of relevant experience
· 7+ years' experience in Human Resources leadership role
· 3+ years' experience in a healthcare/managed care setting
· Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws
· SHRM/HRCI certification strongly preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.