Deputy Manager/Group Manager - Transactional Quality
- Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Why Join Us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of Outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
WNS Philippines - Established in 2008, WNS Philippines has been delivering the full spectrum of BPM services – in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific businesses for more than 10 years. With more than 8,000 employees spread across 11 sites located in 4 key cities, Quezon City, Pasig City, Muntinlupa City, and Iloilo City – WNS is one of the fastest growing centers in the country.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
The Incumbent will be responsible to:
- Provides day-to-day direction to Lead Associates.
- Coordinates with all departments to ensure that the Quality Targets are met.
- Designs the Quality Management System that standardizes and documents all processes.
- Ensures compliance to contractual deliverables and address team-level issues.
- Implement initiatives and projects as needed in order to drive performance.
- Ensures that SLAs in Quality are met.
- Supervise Assistant Managers – Quality.
- Designs and drives KPIs and KRAs of the team.
- Coordinates with all departments in implementing Quality Programs.
- Conduct RCA for challenged metrics.
- Produce Reports as needed.
- Keep trackers, ISO documents and other account files updated.
- Conducts projects to improve performance.
- Develops plans to minimize cost and increase productivity.
- Plans for manpower requirements and implemented right sizing of the department when needed.
- Creates process documentation and standardizes processes of quality.
- Conduct trainings for quality as needed.
- Develop the quality team in accordance to the quality roadmap.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field or equivalent experience.
Must have at least 5 years of work experience in Quality.
Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a QA Manager/Team Lead.
Must have excellent English communication and writing skills.
Must be proficient in MS Office.
Must be amenable to work in any shift.