Team Leader/ Deputy Manager/ Group Manager - Operations
- Alabang, Muntinlupa, NCR, Philippines
Why Join Us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of Outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
WNS Philippines - Established in 2008, WNS Philippines has been delivering the full spectrum of BPM services – in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific businesses for more than 10 years. With more than 8,000 employees spread across 11 sites located in 4 key cities, Quezon City, Pasig City, Muntinlupa City, and Iloilo City – WNS is one of the fastest growing centers in the country.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
- Must have good problem solving, decision making & analytical skills.
- Manages team performance.
- Provide effective coaching and constructive feedback to subordinates.
- Performs administrative tasks for Operational support.
- Lead teams into achieving metric goals, complete monthly deliverable and tasks
- Minimum Academic Qualification : At least High School/ High Sr. High School, 2nd year College or College Graduates (15 Years) basis our specific role requirement, Education Proofs to be submitted at the time of Joining/Offers.
- System working knowledge required: Basic Computer Knowledge (Citrix, ADUC, Windows OS, basic internet and web-based applications
- Language proficiency ( English) - Good/ Excellent
- Must have at least 4-10 years of work experience as an Operations Team Lead within a BPO setting.
- Knowledge in of specific Domain/Tools for Travel, Insurance, Healthcare or F&A is preferred.
- Must be amenable to work in any shift & willing to work during weekends and on holidays if required.