Senior Associate - - Srilanka
- T. B. Jayah Mawatha, Colombo, Sri Lanka
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
WNS Sri Lanka - Established in 2004, WNS Sri Lanka has been delivering the full spectrum of BPM services – in Customer Interaction Services, Finance and Accounting, Consultancy and Professional Services and Industry-specific Businesses for more than 15 years. With more than 800 employees operating out of 2 locations and providing ultimate business solutions.
Why Join Us?
At WNS, our mission is to enable clients to outperform with our passion for service and innovation. At the heart of each client engagement is our pursuit to understand our client’s business, and create impactful solutions that can drive agility and excellence into their business processes. Our promise of outperformance stems from our deep domain expertise, partnership approach and a global delivery network.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
• Prepare standard, accrual, prepayment and recharge journals
• Prepare inter-company and balance sheet reconciliations
• Develop and maintain a healthy relationship with onshore and counter parties
• Engage in process improvements to eliminate non- value adding and manual activities
• Ownership of allocated controls and ensuring all controls/processes have been performed vigilantly to ensure the accuracy of the ledger
• Communicate any service delivery issues, deviations or potential delays in achieving deadlines, to the manager
• Ensure quality standards laid out are met for the controls/processes owned
• Ensure Detailed Procedure Manuals are reviewed and updated accordingly for the owned controls/processes
• Proactively handle service delivery issues, deviations or potential delays in achieving deadlines by keeping the relevant parties informed
• Meet client expectations as measured by monthly service delivery reviews [Agree, Strongly agree ratings]
• Maintain good working relationship with on shore peers
Part Qualified in CIMA/ICA/ACCA / CMA | CFAS or any relevant Finance Degree
This individual would be responsible to perform month end accounting process and prepare reconciliations and journals etc.