Manager, Talent Acquisition
- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
Why Join Us?
At WNS, our mission is to enable clients to outperform with our passion for service and innovation. At the heart of each client engagement is our pursuit to understand our client’s business, and create impactful solutions that can drive agility and excellence into their business processes. Our promise of outperformance stems from our deep domain expertise, partnership approach and a global delivery network.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
- Develop recruiting strategy, business plan, budget, and forecast; manage against annual plan
- Create cost-effective recruiting strategies; evaluate and refine recruiting processes
- Develop and oversee recruiting programs (e.g. HealthHelp’s internship program and slate diversity projects) aimed at building diverse talent pools and supporting HealthHelp in developing diversity and inclusion goals
- Evaluate and build new capabilities required of a world class TA function
- Create a road map and communicate progress and projects that support the strategy with leaders and peers
- Lead and mentor the recruiting team
- Establish organization structure and operating model to improve efficiency
- Navigate the team to success through metrics, feedback (candidate, team, hiring manager), and road map journey
- Lead the sourcing and recruitment process for HealthHelp’s executive team and VP open positions and other positions as required of a “working manager”.
- Refine and manage recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that support a positive candidate experience and recruiter/hiring manager efficiencies
- Ensure recruiting process, interviews, and documentation comply with all legal requirements and guidelines
- Create a metrics-based approach to ensure that our goals are achieved on time and within budget
- Develop the appropriate processes and training necessary to increase and support an outstanding team
- Be a recruiting advisor when partnering with the executive team and be a driver of recruiting excellence across the organization
- Partner with functional VPs and Directors to understand their long and short-term people resourcing needs, including industry/function trends and forecasting
- Work with other HR leaders to align goals and processes related to TA, such as compensation, diversity, and analytics
- Stay present with industry best practices and trends
- Oversee HealthHelp’s strategic partnerships with local organizations, including finding new opportunities, ensuring success measures are tracked and communicated, and ensuring causes and goals are in agreement
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and effectively manages the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 7+ years of professional recruiting experience, with at least two years in a supervisory role
- Experience in Healthcare recruitment required
- Familiarity with HR practices and metrics
- Understanding of fair employment practices
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Exemplary communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.