Oracle System Admin consultant
- SP Infocity , Fursungi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Employees can work remotely
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 43,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Should have overall experience of 10 to 12 years on Oracle ERP.
- Experience is a must in Oracle fusion System Administration
- Should have worked on the Oracle Fusion System Administration in 3-4 projects.
- Should be well versed with system cloning/refresh and user set up with different roles and responsibilities.
- Should have deep domain knowledge in Oracle Fusion System Administration and upgrades.
- Should be good in stakeholder management and reporting.
- Should be well versed with ITIL/PMP processes
- Consulting experience is a must.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent customer management skills
Bachelors degree in Engineering