Oracle Arcs Consultant
- SP Infocity, Fursungi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 43,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Should have overall experience of 10 to 12 years on Oracle ERP.
- Experience is a must in Oracle fusion ARCS and EPM.
- Should have worked on the Oracle ERP for atleast 3-4 implementation projects.
- Should be well versed with configuring the ARCS module in Oracle Fusion.
- Should have deep domain knowledge in ARCS processes
- Should have Project management experience during implementation.
- Should be good in stakeholder management and reporting.
- Should be well versed with ITIL/PMP processes
- Consulting experience is a must.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent customer management skills
Bachelors degree with finance background is preferable