Operations Data Analyst
- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
The Data Analyst will analyze large amounts of data, expose and measure the current performance of Operations, find and quantify opportunities for improvement, dive deep into existing data to root cause unexpected performance, build metrics, business cases, and standard reports around key business stakeholder initiatives. The Data Analyst will support Operations to produce and deliver continuous improvement through rigorous analysis to drive critical organizational decisions.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be an advanced user of data querying tools, and an expert at synthesizing and communicating insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication
- Be highly analytical, have an extremely high level of customer focus and passion for process improvement, and demonstrate the ability to execute the required skills, influence, educate, and drive results in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Translate business questions and concerns into specific quantitative questions that can be answered with available data using sound methodologies. In cases where questions cannot be answered with available data, work with engineers to produce the required data
- Develop, launch and manage in-depth KPI's, dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual level
- Perform data validation to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of operational activities related to existing business processes or new implementation projects.
- Tracking and evaluating changes and updates to source production system changes after release
- Data visualization – design and develop Tableau dashboards to support ongoing business need
- Retrieve, synthesize, and present critical data in a format that is immediately useful to answering specific questions or improving system performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Math, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or a related quantitative field
- At least 4 years of experience and high levels of proficiency in SQL, and query optimization
- Strong experience with automated self-service reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Knowledge of data modeling and advance visualization tools (MS Power BI, Tableau, MS Access) experience
- At least 4 years of experience articulating business questions and using quantitative techniques and driving insights for business
- Ability to operate successfully and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, possess high aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, provide effective solutions and lead project implementation
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics or a related quantitative field.
- 5+ years’ experience with 2+ years Analytics and Process Improvement-related initiatives
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of relational databases and ability to independently extract data using multiple tables, joins, and various complex data manipulation query logic statements.
- Experience leading small to medium sized projects involving complex data sets and high variability
- Ability to aggregate complex data in a clear and consistent manner, experience in generating regular service performance reports for the senior management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.