Project Manager (PMP)
- 19645 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
WNS Philippines - Established in 2008, WNS Philippines has been delivering the full spectrum of BPM services – in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific businesses for more than 10 years. With more than 8,000 employees spread across 11 sites located in 4 key cities, Quezon City, Pasig City, Muntinlupa City, and Iloilo City – WNS is one of the fastest growing centers in the country.
Why Join Us?
At WNS, our mission is to enable clients to outperform with our passion for service and innovation. At the heart of each client engagement is our pursuit to understand our client’s business, and create impactful solutions that can drive agility and excellence into their business processes. Our promise of outperformance stems from our deep domain expertise, partnership approach and a global delivery network.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
HealthHelp’s Project Management Office (PMO) is critical to support HealthHelp’s growth through flexible but structured project management best practices. The Project Manager of the PMO team for internal projects will oversee all aspects of projects across our clients, managed programs and operations including IT, Business Intelligence and Medical Economics. The responsibilities include successfully implementing strategic projects for new and existing clients managed by HealthHelp and internal operational excellence projects on-time, within budget and with the highest quality.
· Establishing a clear project charter / scope, project plans with deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and reporting accurate project health and progress
· The role includes coordinating across HH departments to promote a collaborative approach to deliver successful outcomes
· Successful projects will ensure that deliverables are on-time and fall within the applicable scope and budget
· Project Manager - PMO will rely on his / her experience and judgment to plan and accomplish projects
· Lead and direct the work of others, accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
· Ideal candidate must have a thorough understanding of:
o PMO strategies and operations
o Project Management Methodologies
o Extensive cross functional stakeholder management experience
o The ability to execute and interact with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to ensure project objectives are achieved
The job duties listed below are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification, and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform Project Management on one or more concurrent client and internal strategic projects across HH
- Lead project teams through initiation, planning, executing / monitoring and controlling, and closing of designated projects in a timely manner
- Ensure project work is well-defined and planned; This includes thorough scope definition, estimation, cost-budgeting, resourcing, scheduling, and placing under ongoing change control
- Ensure effective risk, issue, action, and change management, including timely decision making for risks and changes, timely issue resolution, and comprehensive action management
- Establish, maintain and execute an effective communications plan serving all stakeholder needs. Ensure team clarity on objectives, scope, and roles, and communicates the work plan with regular and meaningful reports on status and performance
- Assist with stakeholder management by exhibiting good listening, speaking, writing, and negotiating skills
- Work in collaboration across stakeholders and teams for successful delivery outcomes
- Responsible to ensure stakeholder satisfaction that the work scope is completed in a quality manner, within budget and on time
- Keep the HH Functional Leads / internal management stakeholder up to date to minimize uncertainty and avoid any surprises through effective communication
- Meet with HH functional owners to review current project status reports
- Monitor and manage project performance inclusive of cost and team performance.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques established as a part of HH PMO toolkit
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques defined as a part of HH’s PMO methodology and framework
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Adhere to enterprise PMO established best practices and tools for consistency across all projects
- Evaluate and continuously improve the Project Management Standards, Tools and Templates
- Adhere to HH PMO Playbook standards by conducting project quality reviews
- Gather feedback from customers (internal and external) on the use and effectiveness of the HealthHelp Project Delivery
- Perform other duties as requested to support the Project Office and HH Business Units
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
· Requires a BS / BA in a related field;
· 3+ years of project / program management experience;
· Experience working in the managed care / healthcare insurance industry strongly preferred
· Utilization management experience strongly preferred
· Medicare / Medicaid experience preferred
PMP (Project Management Professional) a MUST
Certified Scrum Master (Scrum/Agile) certification will be a value add
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
These are the observable and measurable attributes and skills required to perform successfully the essential functions of the job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying experience, education, or licensure/certification.
· Demonstrated success leading the management of large / medium projects with the ability to define, communicate, and implement the defined project scope
· Proven success working in a matrix organization influencing stakeholders across multiple business units and all levels of management
· Ability to lead and direct others, promote positive work environment, and problem solve
· Must be self-motivating, self-sufficient and have the strong ability to work effectively as part of a team
· Superior communication skills, demonstrated executive presence; proven ability to work and communicate effectively under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations
· Process oriented, excels at identifying and implementing best practices, highly organized
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.