Clinical Triage Nurse - Remote
- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
· Answers calls from Injured Workers (IW) and immediately determines the severity of the injury
· Immediately beginning first aid at the onset of a call
· Gathers basic information about the IW
· Identifying urgent/emergent situations
· Utilize medical guidelines to assess IW
· Directing the IW to the most appropriate level of care and facility
· Educating the IW on self-treatment and next level of care
- Adheres to all appropriate privacy, security and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current active unrestricted RN license in a state or territory of the U.S. required
- Two years of prior experience in direct clinical care
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills, including the ability to handle interactions with facility personnel, providers, members and various internal departments in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment, on-call after hours work may be required
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter who works independently using all available resources, policies, and procedures to work effectively and meet required timelines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and programs including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.