Director - Marketing
- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
- Assists with sales growth by developing marketing plans, programs, lead generation campaign, promotional support.
- Applies creative process to produce sales literature, material, digital experience.
- Determine presence, budget and campaigns for conventions, trade associations, seminars.
- Develops messaging by analyzing market development; acquiring and analyzing data; and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains competitors database for messaging, positioning, value.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; and implementing directives.
- Minimum 10-years’ experience in marketing for technology and service providers within the managed healthcare industry; experience with Specialty Benefit Management services a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with running lead generation campaigns, including digital and SEO.
- Proven working experience in marketing, particularly within the managed care or healthcare industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns, Marketing communications, sales presentation material
- Ability to create and manage creative lead generation campaigns.
- Experience in working with global operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as leadership and personal effectiveness and able to manage complex processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and programs including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Vision.