Vice President - Clinical Product Management
- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
The Vice President of Product Management is a senior clinical healthcare executive who is responsible for developing and managing clinical programs and services (Cardiology, Diagnostic Imaging, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Orthopedics, Sleep). The suite of current products are focused on utilization management strategies. This position will lead both product management and innovation roadmaps and initiatives to maintain the company’s existing clients while planning for longer term growth.
- Manage a team of clinical and non-clinical professionals to ensure optimal product performance, individual and team performance.
- Oversee a comprehensive review of the clinical underpinnings, focus and assumptions for each product and document findings.
- Define product modifications and/or enhancements required to improveproduct performance. Oversee the end-to-end management process to ensure updates are implemented.
- Work collaboratively with analytic and operational teams to ensure product-specific clinical targets and objectives are translated and reflected in the analytic and operational models.
- Monitor metrics and performance of each product including, delivering performance reports to client services, sales staff, and clients as needed.
- Cultivate and grow product team to be clinical subject matter experts to assist client, analytic, sales and marketing teams with prospective clients and ongoing client relationship management.
- Support marketing and sales efforts through participation in proposals, presentations, meetings, and conferences.
- Lead the innovations roadmap, team, and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure new products and services for the market.
- Effectively manage resources and budgets to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Create and nourish an environment that drives continuous improvement and optimizes best practices, and foster a culture of excellence based on creativity.
Required Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical product development experience in the health insurance or specialty utilization management
- Clinical background required: BSN/APRN, Physician Assistant, Pharmacist or other clinical equivalent.
- 1O+ years of leadership experience in healthcare, health insurance or specialty utilization management.
- Experience in strategic planning product and innovation roadmaps in collaboration with executive, sales, IT, and key operational groups.
- Proven record of developing and delivering products for the health insurance and/or specialty management companies.
- Data-driven acumen and mind set required.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work as a leader and independently with minimal direction
- Excellent communications and presentation skills (client-facing)
- Ability to develop and manage a high performance team focused on accountability and meeting and exceeding expectations
- Strategic, critical but creative thinker, strong business sense and excellent analytical, financial and operational skills
- Ability to lead, create and work within cross-functional team environments. Experience effectively working in a matrixed environment required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.