Senior Program Analyst - IT - South Africa
- 10 Hippo Park Avenue, Riverhorse Valley, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
The purpose of the Snr Program Analyst role is to reactively and proactively support and maintain the IT Desktop Services infrastructure through effective incident management, fault diagnosis, repair, preventative maintenance and daily service tasks.
- Provide mentorship to the Program Analysts
- Lead , Coach and assist Program Analysts where required
- Proactive and consistent customer engagement
- Review business processes and suggest improvements
- Identify opportunities and risks and suggest appropriate action.
- Responsible for the completion of all daily tasks.
- Maintaining and supporting the WNS business applications, and ensuring the reliability, availability and sustainability of information and communication resources.
- Installation , diagnosis, maintenance and repair of PC hardware, Telephony and related hardware as per business requirements
- Ensure minimum downtime, proactively identify potential risks and suggest and drive solutions.
- Respond to the business incidents and problems and escalate incidents when required.
- Responsible for providing desktop support services to all departments and desktop users in the call centre related to the operation of computer hardware, software and telecommunications
- Respond, Diagnose and repair system faults within agreed SLA’s
- Ensure tasks are completed to a high standard and to agreed timescales
- VoIP phone configuration and support
- Ensure availability of the organizations VOIP/ Video Conference facilities and ensure it is tested daily and fully
- A Matric/Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- MSCE / MCITP (Required)
- Cisco Certified (Desirable)
- ITIL Certified (Required)
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Required:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an application support role (Desirable)
- At least 2 years’ experience working with an enterprise CRM Application (Desirable)
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a BPO environment or similar. (Desirable)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Senior Microsoft Windows desktop support role (Required)
- At least 4 years’ LAN networking experience and basic LAN skills (Required)
- Exposure to an enterprise telephony platform (Desirable)