IT Project Coordinator (Entry Level)
- Plano, TX, USA
WOONGJIN INC is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by a sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
IT Project Coordinator will plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) projects and will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects.
Candidates must have good understanding of running an enterprise IT infrastructure environment.
Entry Level is responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within a company.
They ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget.
- Oversee project tasks and assist with ad-hoc projects: Coordination, tracking, and scheduling
- Generate project documentation (e.g. scope, objectives, requirements, schedule, and status)
- Generate reports and charts to keep leadership and stakeholders appraised of progress
- Draft communications
- For assigned Infrastructure projects, define and document project scope, requirements, deliverables, stakeholders and prepare high level project plans
- Schedule and conduct project meetings throughout project duration Short term tactical project planning as well as longer term strategic planning
- Prepare and distribute project meeting minutes
- Prepare and distribute to stakeholder’s project status reports (including Executive sponsor) on a periodic basis appropriate to project phase and need
- Work with Infrastructure management and finance to develop and maintain project budget details and procure Infrastructure assets
- Responsible for the following: development of project milestones, project schedules, tracking project costs, tracking the design, development, and testing progress of the project, documenting and tracking issues and risks, communication of project status to management.
- Responsible for working with vendor, contract, or internal IT delivery resources to define project scope, technical requirements and determine high level estimates
- Ensures projects are on schedule and deadlines are met
- Bachelor degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Ability to travel up to ~ 25%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.