- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
The primary responsibility of this role is hands-on with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) components and templates, web page creation and publishing. In addition to CMS publishing, this role will support content writing and editing needs on an as-needed basis.
- Collaborate with product marketing, business lines, UX and Search Engine Optimization peers to create world-class customer experiences
- Work in a cross-channel environment publishing content for desktop/laptop and mobile devices
- Assist in gathering requirements and assessing content authoring needs of a given project
- Update content logs, copy documents and other documentation systems
- Provide strategic content recommendations and writing/editing support for product managers and business lines, and other content stakeholders
- Ensure professional-quality content for secure online/mobile banking interfaces, responsive websites, mobile apps, online lead/application forms, marketing pages and other cross-channel websites
- Analyze and understand end-to-end customer experiences to make sure all content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct
- Collaborate and partner with other content authors, creators and strategists as appropriate to ensure consistent tone of voice and messaging for customers
- Write and edit a variety of digital content as needed, including marketing pages, informational content, navigational elements, form field labels and messaging, error messages, contextual help, alert messages and FAQs
- Participate as an observer in user interviews and usability
- Work with development and other internal team members on project implementation and launch activities, including stand-up meetings, defect resolution, acceptance testing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience authoring content for an enterprise website
- Three or more years of CMS content authoring experience preferably within the financial industry
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 3 years of professional experience authoring and writing for websites, mobile apps, software, or other digital platforms; transactional
- Strong interactive writing/editing skills (work samples required)
- Experience collaborating with large teams using outstanding communication skills
- Experience successfully executing and balancing multiple projects and tasks
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, compelling content that adheres to style guidelines and is substantially error-free
- Attention to detail, especially as it relates to complex customer interactions and compliance-mandated content
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with proven ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently when necessary
- Expert in Microsoft Office
- 1 year of experience in financial services, preferably online banking, wealth management and investments
- Experience with Adobe CMS content authoring, wireframes and design/prototyping software
- Experience working with UX, product and SEO teams
Skills: Adobe Experience Manager: 3 Years Authoring or writing for websites: 2 Years Attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.