- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in electronics, technology or ecommerce and will have the creative drive and the critical mind to create clear, compelling, conversion-focused copy that excites our customers about the latest products, offers and communications. The ideal candidate must be able to work in an exceptionally fast-paced, agile work environment.
- Write clear, attractive marketing, ecommerce and social media copy in company’s distinct tone and style
- Interpret copywriting briefs, branding guidelines, and product information copy decks to understand project requirements and become a champion of Samsung products and programs across all categories
- Research product information, pricing, and offer information as needed to complete assignments
- Collaborate with marketing, designers, developers, category managers, content authors, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing and ecommerce projects (e.g. email campaigns, social media posts, affiliate ads and net new landing pages)
- Edit and proofread copy as needed produced by other internal and external teams
- Proven experience (3+ years) as a B2C copywriter or related role, with expertise in marketing, content management, promotional and UX writing
- Passion and dedication for a cohesive and well-articulated customer experience journey
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong skill set across a wide range of deliverables
- Knowledge of online and ecommerce content strategy and creation
- Strong research skills
- A quick, creative mind and a collaborative spirit
Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to perform under tight SLAs in an extremely agile work environment
- BS/BA in Marketing, English, Writing or a related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.