SAP CS/SD Consultant - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is looking for a SAP CS/SD Consultant for a multi-conglomerate name known worldwide.
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Provide strategic guidance to users in defining or designing processes to meet customer requirements; document existing customer business processes, identify inefficiencies and recommend system improvements and provide backup for SAP consultants as needed
- Communicate with HQ for the implementation management and optimization of new and existing processes within SAP Logistics module as needed to support customer requirements
- Full support of users within all relevant sites of company in North America. Identify and understand end users technical SAP CS, SD requirements, provide necessary training and documentation, work to build and maintain strong end user relationships and provide on-going support.
- Monitor and report on the status of any issues, proactively review and interpret performance against operating standards; provide information and reports results.
- Serves as the primary on-call support person for trouble shooting and correcting system issues
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a functional or business consultant with SAP applications.
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience in an ECC 6 environment
- Experienced in processing a variety of EDI document types and familiarity
- Project management experience that involves conceptualizing, organizing, planning, executing test, training users and documenting training materials.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of system development life cycle, dynamic of application development and information technology practices and methods.
- ABAP debugging skills
- Bilingual (Korean)
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) of computer science or related discipline with an information technology
- Experience with standard project management tools and concepts
- Participation in all phases of full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- In-depth technical knowledge working with EDI related systems and architecture
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills exemplified in team work
- Willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions
- Able to understand customer priorities and work toward accomplishing those priorities.
- Manage the time and attention based on assigned job roles and objectives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.