Logistic Ocean inbound operator
- El Paso, TX, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is looking for Ocean Inbound Staff for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Manage PO (purchase Order) of customer and ask origin office to prepare cargo/ booking with vendor
- Check origin office to secure vessel’s space and ensure them to booking as per PO schedule.
- Monitor booking status, cargo loading onto vessel and in-transit cargo via ocean/rail.
- Make cargo tracking report and share it with customer.
- Check vessel’s ETA, berthing, cargo unloading and rail connection status.
- Make booking of cargo (FTL) delivery to carrier correctly, make sure carrier make appointment with warehouse and pick up cargo on time, track cargo moving status
- Troubleshoot all happenings during cargo delivery and resolve issues with truckers
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staffs
- Prepare invoice for customer and vendor, then do settlement via in-house system.
- Maintaining essential documentations, such as spot rate evidence, service issues and other important information that is directly related to operation/pricing
- Accuracy of data entry into in house system as needed
- SOP/Work Instructions maintenance and ensuring operational best practice in line with customer requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance
• Education: Over High School Diploma
• 3+ years in forwarding/ocean import experience
• Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
• Excellent written and oral skills (English)
• Able to engage and work directly with customers
• Problem solver mindset
• Handle high pressure and fast pace operations as needed
• Strong work ethic
• Open to learning other modes of transportation as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.