Logistics Billing operator
- Coppell, TX, USA
WOONGJIN. is looking for a Logistics Billing Specialist for a worldwide multi-conglomerate company, located in Coppell, TX.
WOONGJIN. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Process customer billing accurately and within requested time per their requirements
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database.
- Ability to understand and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment.
- Possess a knowledge and understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L.
- Able to audit carrier freight bills and Interpret tariffs and contracts.
- Understand of the internal technologies required for daily functions.
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing.
- Performs ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Performs other job related duties as required
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
- Competent with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Prioritization, able to shift focus to urgent issues while not falling behind on other duties
- A good attitude and ability to work in a team setting
- Able to learn new systems quickly and adapt to abrupt changes
- Well organized and good follow up skills
- Able to sense urgency and know when to escalate for assistance
- Can create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant/Related Work Experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.