Entry Bilingual settlement staff
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Supporting daily settlement tasks
- Modify AR, AP Voucher
- Request & Upload AP Invoice
- Collect accessorial back up and organize for AR Accessorial PUMI
- Create AP Accessorial charges in TMS
- Send Remittance Detail to Carriers
- Collect back up for Peak Season charges
- Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Typically has general knowledge of logistics operations related to employee’s specific area of work, and knowledge of overall logistics operations.
- Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes a recommendation to provide a solution to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work extended periods of time in an open office environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.