Software Development Engineer (US Remote)
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
We are seeking a passionate, and talented software engineers who have experience building innovative & high volume applications. This is a high visibility team where you will get a chance to make a positive impact on customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Thorough understanding of both web and backend application development
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Strong knowledge in Data structures and complexity analysis
- Hardcore engineer with passion to learn new technologies and develop frameworks
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated experience in presenting details and resolving differences across a variety of developers, analysts and business clients
- Attention to details and striving for perfection
- Good understanding of basic design patterns and ability to design and develop applications to scale
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Good understanding of Object oriented programming concepts and design
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 - 6 years professional experience in software development
- Proficient in any Open source technologies like
- JAVA -> Good to Have
- PYTHON -> Good to Have
- NodeJs -> Must (back end node)
- Golang -> Good to Have
- AngularJs -> Good to Have
- Postgres -> Good to Have
- ElasticSearch -> Good to Have
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.