Procurement Specialist (Bilingual Korean/ English)
- San Jose, CA, USA
Woongjin, INC., is looking for a talented Procurement Assistant for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Provide a major support to the outsourcing team for the full cycle of the contracting process.
- Guide Company established onboarding procedure to new hiring managers or business group members for future openings.
- Interview hiring managers regarding a new open position’s required skill set.
- Act as a key administrator of the procurement system
- Perform resume pre-screening
- Arrange interviews and Interface with hiring managers to obtain feedback on interview and candidate status
- Prepare a contract documents
- Review invoices from vendor
- Maintains 3rd party contractor’s travel policy
- Perform other outsourcing duties as assigned or needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Four to eight years of Administrative experience or experience in accounting and/or purchasing department
- Strong time management skills, with ability to manage workload and prioritize tasks
- Ability to effectively negotiate contract conditions with vendors
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficiency with personal computers and networking, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bilingual, English/Korean
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.