QA (Quality Assurance) Analyst
- Ridgefield, NJ, USA
We are looking for talented a talented Technical Quality Assurance Analyst for a conglomerate known worldwide for their electronics and IT services. The candidate will verify software changes submitted by the development team for functionality without errors. He/she will document issues found during testing and follow through to resolution. Additionally, he/she will participate in troubleshooting customer-reported issues and will be responsible for writing test plans/cases, executing manual test cases based on plans, and analyzing the results.
WOONGJIN, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
• Review requirements documents, create and executes test cases to ensure the developed functionality conforms to the specified requirements
• Manages day-to-day QA tasks as specified by the project launch schedule
• Manually tests the website on various operating systems, browser platforms, and mobile devices
• Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met
• Documents and resolves testing issues
• Regression testing of complex internet web application viewed by millions of external users per month
• Creates test plans and test cases for projects as required responsibilities
• Conduct research on emerging test technologies
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent 5-7 yrs work experience required
• Testing background with high visible customer facing website is required
• Must have a working knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
• Experience with Responsive Web Design concept & testing approach
• Experience with cross-browser & platform testing
• Knowledge of web optimization testing method including but not limited to test & validate web page weights, screen resolutions, web page loading times
• Experience with testing B2C Ecommerce platform
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for full software development life cycle is strongly desired
• Knowledge of WCMS (Web Contents Management System) is desired
• Knowledge of defect tracking tools such as Mantis, Jira.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability are a must
• Exposure to testing automation is desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.