E-Commerce Sales Manager
- Livermore, CA, USA
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing team on lead generation.
- Establish sales strategy and execute across online channel (Amazon, Walmart and Wayfair, etc.)
- Develop and extend sales route through negotiation with each online channel
- Respond directly to chargeback and propose solutions
- Project and analyze sales volume per item and channel
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales reports and attend regular meetings with HO (late afternoon)
- Collaborate closely with affiliates in Korea, China and Indonesia
- Current office located in Livermore, Northern CA, but can be relocated if required
- Lead Sales Team (3 staff) in Livermore and collaborate with Marketing Team in New York
- Bachelor’s degree in US required
- Proven 5 to 10 year Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Must be dedicated to online sales for the latest 2~3 years
- Experience in sales activity with Amazon, Walmart and Wayfair is advantage
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
- Free to travel in US
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.