Logistics Manager- Bilingual Korean/English
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Inventory accuracy – Manage warehouse inventory accuracy with proper inventory management process along with monthly inventory counting.
- Outbound Shipment on time – Manage outbound shipment with reasonable turn around time to meet customer’s delivery deadline with accurate shipment check.
- Inbound shipment control – Control the inbound receiving based on pending order status and remaining free loading time with accuracy.
- Customer routing guide maintain – Maintain the routing guide update and train the shipping team so the shipments are made within requirement.
- Manage all traffic operations such as inbound/GR/vendor Invoice follow up/carrier rate negotiation/license & certificate back up doc & others.
- Manage incoming orders with accurate and on time entry and shipping allocation - along with proper price condition/customer master maintenance.
- Amazon.com logistic issues maintenance and report – daily, weekly FBA shipment allocation and RTV verifications & update and claim communication.
- Strong negotiation of logistic truckers – UPS, FedEx, local truckers, etc.
- Develop/maintain proper procedure/process of workflow that is related to Logistics.
- Communicate and solve inter-department issues- case by cases.
- Maintenance building related issues
- Lead and monitoring team members to make individual’s effective tasks done.
- Provide various Logistics related reports – Inventory report, daily operation report, etc.
- Lead Logistics plan or project to save extra expenses.
- Other issues case by case as Not limited.
- SAP user experience must
- Minimum 10 years logistics / warehouse managing experiences
- Strong accountabilities & problem-solving working ethics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.