Staff Accountant - Bilingual (Korean and English)
- Irvine, CA, USA
Woongjin is looking for a talented Accountant for a well-established company located in Irvine, CA.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of assigned journal entries and bank reconciliations under the supervision of accounting manager. Maintains and provides accounting support to the Accounting department.
• Participate in the monthly close (preparation of journal entries, general ledger reconciliations and transaction/account analysis)
• Ensure accurate financial records by reconciling and resolving issues of respective general ledger and sub-ledger activity in a timely manner
• Prepare and input journal entries provided by operation departments, including obtaining appropriate approvals
• Work with the business operations and consolidate support office entries; ensure entries are being received and recorded accurately and timely
• Assist as accounts receivable, accounts payable, and treasury on requests and assistance during the month end close
• Maintain vendor package from operation departments and keep it updated.
• Assist in the annual audit preparation, communicate with external auditors and provide documentation under the supervision of accounting manager.
• Prepares all recurring, non-recurring and adjusting journal entries.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree
Relevant Work Experience
• None to 2 years
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Bilingual: English/Korean preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.