Logistics Business Management - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Santa Fe Springs, CA, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
• Working with (sales lead/ops lead) to assist in delivering streamline customer processes for cost saving initiatives.
• Prepare presentation template for sales lead/ops lead for customer proposals
• Create an operation checklist prior to implementation, ensuring that essential items are completed
• Follow up on the warehouse operation after warehouse implementation is completed.
• Help sales lead/Ops lead with coming up with project management template to help coordinate between Sales and Operations to successfully implement the SOP for new operations
• Assist in preparing business reports and P&L analysis, adhering to internal business process, policy
- 3+ years of experience in operations or sales in International, Domestic Freight Forwarding Services and Warehouse Operation
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Bilingual Korean/English Required
- Relevant Logistics Industry Knowledge
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- Analytical, data management and evaluation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Microsoft proficient (PPT/Excel/Word)
- Ability to travel (U.S., Canada, Mexico and Korea)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.