Logistic Operator _ Transportation
- Plano, TX, USA
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
• SOP/Work Instructions maintenance and ensuring operational best practice in line with customer requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance
• Make booking of cargo (FTL/LTL) delivery to carrier correctly, make sure carrier make appointment with warehouse and pick up cargo on time, track cargo moving status
• Troubleshoot all happenings from booking to cargo delivery with in a timely way
• Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staffs
• Maintaining essential account documentation with up to date information and ensuring that it is collated and stored so as to be readily accessible
• Increase customer satisfaction and business share through regular contact (i.e., phone, email)
• Monitor account issues and communicate/liaison with management to implement/drive solutions
• Recommend when needed changes in current processes
• Reporting as needed (Service failure report, claim/damage report, others)
• Accuracy of data entry into Cello and other systems as needed
• Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
• Education: College preferred
• 4-5 years in FTL/LTL Truck dispatching experience
- Experience with NAFTA/USMCA cross border transportation preferred.
- Small team management experience a plus.
• Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
• Excellent written and oral skills (English)
• Able to engage and work directly with customers
• Problem solver mindset
• Handle high pressure and fast pace operations as needed
• Strong work ethic
• Open to learning other modes of transportation as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.