Resource Planning & Management Support
- Miami, FL, USA
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Job Profile Summary
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Maximize revenue and profit by setting sales strategies and plans that focuses on the assigned region/market based on the sales strategies.
2. Build the foundation for maximizing sales revenue and profit by providing continued support through communication with the assigned region/market.
1. [Sales target management] Lead to set the optimal sales target that will drive the growth of the business unit and encourage employee morale.
2. [Sales strategy setting] Lead the optimal sales strategy that will allow to meet the sales target by analyzing the assigned market, product, and competitor data.
3. [Sales support] Direct the material and human resources support to a relevant region or business organization and their efforts to meet the sales target.
4. [Sales monitoring, opportunity identification and risk management] Lead the monitoring of sales and operation status and other issues and risk elimination through communication.
- As an expert in the field, uses professional concepts in developing resolutions to critical issues and broad design matters
- Works on issues that impact the success of business or addresses future concepts, products or technologies
- Creates formal networks with key decision-makers and may serve as external spokesperson for the organization
- Exercises wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- May direct and control the activities of a broad function in one or more functional areas
- Has overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, managing expense priorities and recommending and implementing changes and methods
- Interacts internally and externally with executive-level management, requiring negotiation on extremely critical matters
- Work with global teams and Product and Engineering Teams to deliver projects as per requirements with high quality and on time.
- Drive collaboration with cross-functional teams across multiple geographies.
- Define and track project deliverables working closely with stakeholders - manage project schedules, and own end to end project delivery with a focus on high quality and delivering on time.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define scope, goals and deliverables in alignment with business goals.
- Manage communication of project progress/status to company Ads leadership, product development organization and other internal stakeholders. Provide Clear communication across cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding project status, resource requirements, priorities, risks and issues.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify risks and develop mitigating strategies.
- Communicate status updates through various communication means on a regular basis with the stakeholders and correctly presenting the urgency of issues and escalating appropriately.
- Lead and drive process changes for continuous improvement.
- Typically requires a minimum 2 - 3 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree
- Experience building reports, dashboards, or data visualizations (or other similar efforts).
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience summarizing and presenting information to different levels of audiences, including executives or other leaders.
- Responsive evaluates candidates using a variety of methods including interviews, work simulations, problem-solving exercises, and writing assessments.
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, including problem solving and creativity/innovation.
- Strong background in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Office Suite
- Leadership experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.