SAP Finance (FI/CO/TR module) Consultant (Bilingual in Korean/English)
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the support and communication with HQ for the implementation management and optimization of new and existing processes within SAP module FI/CO/TR as needed to support customer requirements
- Motivated formulate process improvements resulting from support issues, with the aim of minimizing recurring support.
- Provide strategic guidance to users in defining or designing processes to meet customer requirements; document existing customer business processes , identify inefficiencies and recommend system improvements and provide backup for SAP consultants as needed
- Monitor and report on the status of any issues, proactively review and interpret performance against operating standards; provide information and reports results.
- Serves as the primary on-call support person for trouble shooting and correcting system issues
- Bilingual in Korean / English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related discipline with an information technology focus
- 3~10 years of experience as a functional or business consultant with SAP applications.
- Experience within SAP FI/CO/TR in an ECC 6 environment
- S/4 Hana experience preferred
- Full lifecycle SAP implementation with expertise in FI/CO/TR
- Experienced in processing a variety of EDI document types and familiarity
- In-depth technical knowledge working with EDI related systems and architecture
- Project management experience that involves conceptualizing, organizing, planning, executing test, training users and documenting training materials.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of system development life cycle, dynamic of application development and information technology practices and methods.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills exemplified in team work, understanding of business and customer requirement and good communication
- Willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions including the persistency and willingness to take calculated risk within the organization
- Able to understand customer priorities and work toward accomplishing those priorities.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems
- Manage the time and attention based on assigned job roles and objectives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.