Operation Customer Relations - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Miami, FL, USA
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Strong understanding of international transportation/ freight forwarding industry required.
- Manage, monitor and drive improvement to achieve a high customer service goals by providing on-time delivery, controlling product lead-times, and responding customer’s request
- Serve as main point of contact to resolve any customer issue or request. During business and after business hours.
- Communicate, report and support high volume customer accounts to eliminate constraints and meet objectives, and maintain excellent relationships.
- Responsible for streamlining inbound and outbound freight/ Manage the operation to ensure timely delivery via Air/Ocean/Land.
- Analyze and compare the cost of service, update, trace, and track the status of the shipment, for select suppliers and LSPs (Logistics Service Providers).
- Report Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the Supply Chain function.
- Develop performance metrics to manage and evaluate the operating performance of internal supply chain resources and external supply chain partner collaboration model.
- Provide clear direction with strong leadership to resolve possible operational problems.
- Manage and document corrective actions and improvement plans properly and verify the plan's effectiveness.
- Manage organizational goals by considering in time, budget and Business Unit objectives
- Work side by side with Pricing Department and maintain great relationship with industry vendors.
- Communicate effectively with account agents to accommodate client instructions.
- Responsible for streamlining inbound and outbound freight.
- Create and process all import/export shipment documentation.
- Manage the shipper and destination account
- Communication with airlines effectively, and with account agents to accommodate client instructions.
- Coordinate with carriers to expedite documentation and ensure timely delivery.
- Daily tracking report updated to origin and destination. Delivery plan, Daily inventory control.
- Coordinate along teammates daily work schedule to achieve CS1 and CS2 team daily goal on time.
- Bilingual Korean/English required (Spanish a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2~5+ years’ work experience in Logistics, Supply Chain/Manufacturing industry with a proven record of leadership and performance required.
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration, great interpersonal skills with ability to communicate openly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Excellent problem solving skills. Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft works Knowledge. (Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- SAP Experience a plus.
- Inventory maintenance experience a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.