Logistics Billing Specialist -Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Miami, FL, USA
WOONGJIN. is looking for a Billing Specialist for our client, a well-known company located in Miami, FL.
WOONGJIN. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
This role will perform billing duties including: Reconciliation, Calculation, Processing invoices; working with Billing senior staff to deliver invoices to customers and ensuring payment is received and applied.
- Manage billing (AR/AP) processes via Cello System
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
- Check the validity of debit accounts
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Need to work with Brazil/China/Vietnam/ and other Office AR/AP Personals
- Proven experience as billing specialist
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Proficiency in Spanish/English
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or BA or High school Diploma or general education degree (GED)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.