Logistics Operator Billing Part (Bilingual in Korean/English)
- Plano, TX, USA
WOONGJIN. is looking for a Logistics Billing Operator for a worldwide multi-conglomerate company, located in Plano, TX.
WOONGJIN. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Process customer billing accurately and within requested time per their requirements and according to company policy
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database.
- Ability to understand and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment.
- Possess a knowledge and understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L.
- Able to audit carrier freight bills and Interpret tariffs and contracts.
- Understand of the internal technologies required for daily functions.
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing.
- Performs ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Performs other job related duties as required
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
- Bilingual in Korean / English
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of Customer Service, Account Receivable, Invoicing or Transportation/Logistics related experience.
- Demonstrated effective communication and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills and must be able to clearly communicate to audiences at various levels of the organization.
- PC experience including spreadsheet and data entry skills.
- Must be able to clearly communicate to audiences at various levels of the organization.
- Experienced in Excel, especially in performing the v lookup function and pivot table
- Strong work ethic, accuracy and strong attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.