Accounting Manager (Bilingual Korean-English)
- City of Industry, CA, USA
WJ & Company is looking for a Bilingual Korean/English Accounting Manager.
WJ & Company is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all financial operations for the Company, including general accounting and financial reporting, financial planning and investments analysis, internal controls, treasury and tax.
- Perform full-charge daily, monthly, quarterly accounting functions, such as general ledger, payroll. financial reports, AR/AP, bank reconciliations, and tax filings
- Assist Production Manager and Plant Manager to produce the cost analysis, financial forecasting, Budgeting and other data analysis/reporting
- Assist the company management in HR, Administration, insurance, and property management
- Support the management in hiring, scheduling part time employees to ensure the company is in compliance with the labor regulations. Keep record of HR documentation
- Maintaining & purchasing office & building supplies inventory
- Bachelor Degree
- Bilingual Korean-English required
- Proficient in accounting software such as Quickbooks or Sage, and in MS office software
- Requirement : At least 5 years experience in accounting
- Experience in food manufacturing is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.