Business Analyst- Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
We’re hiring a self-motivated Business Analyst with experience. The successful candidate will work directly with various business department to improve business process.
He/she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of their needs are compatible then can make business process more efficiently. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job may require some overtime hours, especially due to urgent market/company situations. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
*WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Coordinate requests from various department for business process changes including enhancement IT systems.
- Design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness
- Collecting and analyzing business pain points and suggestion better solution for improvement.
- Bilingual preferred (English, Korean)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience related business innovation.
- Experiences in Service Business Process are preferred
- Experiences in contact center process/system are preferred
- Strong communication and customer interface skills
- Build/manage plan and risks
- Identify & validate client's business needs & requirements/processes and translate them into system requirements
- Strong organization skill for multiple task.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.