SCM Coordinator - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Miami, FL, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
As a Supply Chain Management Coordinator you will be in charge of product supply from Company factories into the Latin American market.
You will work with demand forecasting, purchasing and coordination of various issues and information between local, other branches in Central America and Korean headquarters and Factories in order to give the best support to Sales with maximized operational efficiency.
You will be working at Miami office. As a SCM-Coordinator you will be:
- Manage the forecasting of demand and supply to ensure attainment of revenue goals
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to influence the supply chain and prioritize demand for order fulfillment based on business objectives and customer segmentation
- Confer with fulfillment sales management, business management and Supply Chain Management on demand planning and forecasting assumptions and analysis
- Prepare reports and statistics related to the demand planning and forecasting function
- Measure key performance indicators to track and evaluate forecasts made, to assist in assessing the effectiveness of the demand planning & forecasting function.
- Support business, marketing, inventory or production strategies, and organizational / supply chain improvement opportunities to meet market needs
- Review and assess risk to supply and demand variability and identify opportunities to manage and mitigate risk
- Be aware of new model introduction schedule and channel model selection
- Have responsibility for purchasing from our factories (right quantity, right timing, and right price)
- Contact Korean HQ, other branches and factories to solve shortage or excessive supply situations
- Monitor production/shipment status and take proper actions to solve issues
- Give supply information internally
- Work with reports to Korean Headquarters and other branches (Panama, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Ecuador and Costa Rica (ex. weekly sales discrepancy, demand updated status, Coordination of daily operational issues)
- Coordinate for aging stock clearance
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Excellent communication skills in Korean as well as English, both spoken and written.
- Strong Excel skills in the role, it is important that you are structured and analytical, but also has the ability to communicate and make presentations.
- Educational background in business, logistics, SCM or equivalent plus
- 1-2 years working experience within SCM, logistics, purchase or equivalent preferred
- Extreme attention to detail is a must
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.