Re-Forwarding Operator (Bilingual-Spanish / English)
- Miami, FL, USA
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for streamlining inbound and outbound freight.
- Create and process all import/export shipment documentation.
- Manage the shipper and destination account
- Communication with airlines.
- Communicate effectively with account agents to accommodate client instructions.
- Coordinate with carriers to expedite documentation and ensure timely delivery.
- Daily tracking report updated to origin and destination.
- Delivery plan.
- Daily inventory control.
- Coordinate along teammates daily work schedule to achieve CS1 and CS2 team daily goal on time.
Qualifications and skills
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service or logistics management a must.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Inventory maintenance experience a plus.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excel and Microsoft works Knowledge
- SAP Experience a plus.
- English/Spanish preferable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.