JR. System Administrator - Bilingual (Korean & English)
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
We are looking for a Jr. Systems Administrator for a well-known company located in Ridgefield Park, NJ
Woongjin is a dynamic and growing company with talented people. Come join their team of professionals and help them continue to be successful!
- The junior system administrator work as team for overall operation of company’s IT systems.
- This role is responsible for maintain, upgrade and managing various servers in physical and virtualized environment.
- Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Create technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Must be able to have a strong Korean & English speaking and writing skill
- BSCS/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- 2+ years of proven experience in System administrator or similar role
- 2+ years of proven experience in VMware administration
- Experience with Systems Administration and Enterprise experience, including but not limited to MS Windows Servers environments
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Linux experience is plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.