SAP FI/CO Consultant
- San Diego, CA, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Production support for SAP Finance and Controlling, Financial consolidation
- Works on the development activities as prioritized by Business
- Enhances and supports Finance, Controlling and Financial Consolidation and Reporting functionalities
- Motivated formulate process improvements resulting from support issues, with the aim of minimizing recurring support
- Work closely with SAP architects, technical teams, and functional analysts to deliver project scope on time, on budget and with high quality deliverables
- Presents and leads design workshops with clients/customer project teams.
- Generates and communicates clear business reasons for implementing technical solutions.
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding the SAP project, technology, and functionalities.
- Develops accurate work estimates, project budgets and timelines.
- Ensures client satisfaction targets are achieved
- Provide application functional support and implementation in SAP Applications, including the module areas of Controlling
- Should have strong business acumen in enterprise finance process and strong technical insight in Finance and controlling Modules (deep experience in Product costing)
- Maintain the configuration and functional design documents and support role-based profile changes
- Must perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to Production, to training and post-live support and fixes, etc
- Project management experience that involves conceptualizing, organizing, planning, executing test, training users and documenting training materials
- Willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions including the persistency and willingness to take calculated risk within the organization
- Able to understand customer priorities and work toward accomplishing those priorities.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.