Claim Operator - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Plano, TX, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- File shortage claims based on shortage investigation from SP report mgmt, theft notification, WH notification
- File damage claims based on damaged returns
- Update new claims and remove closed/paid claims from recovery list
- Communicate with 3PL/Carrier/Client to recover claim payment, review declines if valid
- Gather BOL, POD, different invoices from GMP, WMP
- Gather/analyze claims, payment data on monthly basis for reporting
- Update all outbound information needed for all invoices and determine ownership of each line item
- Review invoice deductions to determine credit validity
- Review UPS tracking to determine credit validity
- Update SP report on weekly basis to share with Client claim team for review
- C/call with carrier/client to discuss/resolve escalated issues (need basis)
- Gather claim documents to send to insurance
- Validate which invoice needs to be added to documentation for insurance recovery.
- Gather all claims information for insurance claims, send to SFM no later than the 10th
- Investigate and support as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Prefer to relevant experience(less than 3yr) in a claim operation position
- Proven track record for honesty and integrity within his/ her business past.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Computer skills: ability to understand and perform job tasks using computer programs, especially for MS Office Products (particularly excellent for Excel).
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bilingual in Korean / English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.