- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
We are looking for a product manager who specialized in Search in dot com.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Managing the search stack end-to-end, which includes:
- Input APIs
- Document data translation and ingestion
- Relevancy tuning
- Dictionaries (e.g. stop words, synonyms)
- Output APIs
- End-client experiences such as sites and apps, including search results, input fields and typeahead suggestions, etc.
- Strategy, roadmap, and metrics
- Clearly communicating to the Customer Care org on strategic, project, and metrics statuses
- Working closely with the Director, Search and Design Strategy to ensure alignment with high-level Samsung and Customer Care strategic objectives, as well as Digital Content strategic objectives
- Acting as a search subject matter expert for the Customer Care group, facilitating knowledge sharing whenever possible
- Coordinating with other groups (Marketing, eCommerce, et al) to ensure search and content strategies are aligned
- Communicating with Customer Support Headquarters (CSHQ) and other key markets like SEUK on content and search initiatives
- Advising on technical projects as needed, including database architecture, APIs, algorithms, etc.
- Excellent taste: you know what good looks like, and if content or a design falls short of that mark, can establish clear steps to get it there
- Demonstrated experience with product management, both at the micro level (e.g. forms and buttons) and the macro level (minimizing friction through key user flows)
- Advanced technical know-how, including architecture, databases, APIs, etc.
- Experience with platform search strategy and technology, including a stack like Elasticsearch or Solr
- Experience with data capture and analysis, across an array of fidelity levels (i.e. canned reports vs. raw data analysis)
- Prior experience with customer care (support) product experiences is a plus, but not required
- Tool experience: Analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Kibana, etc.) and project management (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.