Transportation part Coordinator
- Plano, TX, USA
Woongjin is looking for a Transportation part Coordinator for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Transportation Management Part coordinator is responsible to participate as a cross-functional team member to provide support to external managers (customer) and is also responsible for managing team members who are also physically located in customer’s office from hiring process to contract management/renewal. This role also requires in-depth business knowledge as well as advanced skills in data management to translate information into meaningful analysis, reporting and system management.
- Cost analysis, comparison, simulation and rate review of transportation cost
- Support in general transportation questions/inquiries
- Support in new project such as new warehouse opening with system setup and 3PL transitioning for transportation management for the warehouse
- Contract rate management in system for Finished Goods/GPCA businesses by uploading/updating/maintaining the rates
- System support by providing assistance to users including 3PL/carriers/warehouse team to troubleshoot any system issue/error in TMS/WMP
- Support freight audit team and accounting/finance team with freight cost related questions or unpaid freight bills or rate confirmation (Finished goods/GPCA)
- Maintaining SDSA Management Fee in system (Finished Goods/GPCA)
- Report preparation (weekly, monthly) as requested
- Team member management (currently 5 employees, contract, evaluation and renewal)
- Response to customers’ requests in timely manner
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Data Analysis and Management
- Logistics Experience
- Multi-Tasking / Handling multiple projects
- Windows / Computer Systems Knowledge
- Basic Accounting principles
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.