Project Manager - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others.
- Analyze various business operations, needs and system requirements
- Support unit or integration testing with users
- Create training materials and provide user training
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to speak Korean/English bilingual
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience required
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- SAP consultant, Web or SAP development, Project/Program Manager or similar role preferred
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience of delivering projects in an agile framework
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skill
- Building Collaborative Relationships: be able to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Experience with IT Projects, preferably SAP Logistics related
- IT Solution Design / Implementation / Post Implementation Support experience
- Create / Coordinate Test Plans / Executing Testing / Result Tracking / Client Consultation
- Strong experience in Project Management documentation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.