- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
This Senior Salesforce Lightning Developer to key developer for migrating project from Classic to Lightning Environment Responsibilities include development Lighting Web Component at SFDX and GitLab environment and also sharing best practice within project member. Also designing and testing system implementations and launch support of solutions in Salesforce.com environment with given requirement in in certain period (3 to 4 months long).
As a key developer, you will interface with PM and co-developer to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new functions and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
- Leads / Development for the Lighting migration Project as experienced developer after review current classic environment
- Provide Best Practice in development with LWC (Lightning Web Component) Platform + SFDX + GitLab environment
- Build standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented
- Creates requirements definition documentation, including use cases, and functional specifications to capture business needs and for validation with the customer and shared with project stakeholders
- Creates workflow diagrams to document current and future business environment
- Identifies and resolves problems which may impact projects by monitoring progress and project status. Escalates important issues to the attention of Management so that decisions can be made promptly
- Communicates in written, oral, and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management
- Manage timelines and customer expectations
- 10+ years of hands on Salesforce CRM Experience (Apex, Visual Force)
- More than 3 times hands on experience for migration project from classic to lighting
- SFDC CLI (SFDX) + GitLab environment is highly required
- Proficient in successfully implementing new technologies
- Exceptional communication skills – written, presentation skills, etc
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business-oriented solutions, across a portfolio of projects
- Managing internal Tasks/Project Schedule and Report to relevant member
- Thorough understanding of the AGILE development lifecycle
- Ability to conceptualize current requirements against future plans
- Verbal / Writing in Korean will be plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.