Technical Sourcer / Recruiting Coordinator
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
The right candidate will work closely with other in-house HR Recruiters in accomplishing the organizations goals in the full life cycle of the recruitment process. The candidate will have exceptional communication skills, with the ability to make sound judgment in a fast paced environment. He/She will have working knowledge of the recruitment process with the ability to adapt to a diverse corporate culture. If successful, this role has potential of becoming full-time.
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate the interviewing and hiring decision-making process with interviewing teams and hiring managers
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research
- Recruit/Source technical engineering candidates using sourcing techniques to include on-line and internal databases, contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, cold calling, complex internet searches and researching and identifying markets to tap for qualified talent. Also works with search firms or other placement agencies, and determines optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Pre-screen potential candidates for full time employee openings; assess candidates’ qualifications and culture fit through a combination of behavioral based interviews and competency-based evaluations. Interview prospective candidates on consistent set of qualifications and educate candidates on company. Submit qualified candidates to Hiring Managers
- 3+ year experience working in a recruiting role (in-house or Agency) within the IT industry
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewing teams as well as all internal/external teams
- Exceptional eye for talent, sharp screening and interviewing skills
- Strong tech industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant technical and non-technical skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.