- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
We are looking for a VDI Admin.
Woongjin is a dynamic and growing company with talented people. Come join their team of professionals and help them continue to be successful!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support and manage VMware Horizon View (VDI) infrastructure
- Responsible for analysis, administration and support of VMWare Horizon View VDI, thin clients, and other VDI-related technology
- Provisions servers including: adding, allocating and managing vDisks for end-user devices
- Develop scripts to automate the monitoring of VDI environment
- Responds to End User requests for technical support and assistance within established procedures
- 3-5 years’ experience provide planning, installing, configuring, and upgrading support for VMware Horizon View environment
- End-to-end administrative support for the transformation of Win 7 Infrastructure onto Horizon based VDI Infrastructure running windows 10 with linked and full clones
- App Virtualization using VMware ThinApp, App Volumes
- Publish desktops and individual applications via RDSH according to the department requirements in the organization
- Strong experience with AD, SQL, Network, Storage
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
- Great attitude and teamwork.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Knowledge of change management process and experienced in planning and executing scheduled changes
- Work with business clients to evaluate, streamline, and improve current systems, processes, and workflow
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.