Online Merchandising Specialist
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Ensuring that site and app content is correctly prioritized, optimized, and refreshed to create clear, effective customer shopping experiences.
- Execution of online merchandising strategies, with the goal of optimizing the customer experience in order to increase sales, improve conversion rates, and decrease bounce rates. Core metric is online sales and conversion rate.
- Strong project management over a variety of tasks with varying deadlines and priorities. Knows how to manage time and get things done in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Successful execution and implementation of seasonal campaigns into the customer journey and through site and app merchandising.
- Collaboration across Site Merch, Category Business, Product Marketing, Brand, Operations, App, and Design teams, to ensure content is accurate, up-to-date, and prioritized.
- Creation, curation, and optimization of customer journeys on site and app to maximize learning and buying for our customers.
- Ensure site, promotions, etc. are working properly, and activating the right escalations to ensure issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Use of personalization and targeting schemas and tools to create customer experiences tailored to our customers and their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required, degree in Marketing, Business or similar desired.
- 2+ years of experience executing online customer experiences.
- Experience with CMS based Ecommerce platforms
- Experience using issue tracking tools like JIRA
- Experience in Site Usability, A/B Testing, and Optimization
- Understanding of the digital creative and QA processes
- A strategic thinker and decision maker.
- Good attention to detail with a strong work ethic and drive to meet deadlines
- Proven experience in problem solving. Not afraid to fail, willing to learn and improve.
- Collaborative, open, learns and grows from working with others. Thrives in a team atmosphere.
- Self-directed, hard-working, and hungry to learn.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.