- Miami, FL, USA
WOONGJIN INC is looking for a Logistics Operator for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
WOONGJIN INC is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
As a logistic coordinator, your responsibility is to coordinate and track inbound and outbound cargo, making sure to comply with SOP and customs regulation, deliver on time cargo in good condition to airline and request airline to deliver cargo to final destination safe and in good condition. Maintain effective communication with origin and destination, problem-solving and maintain a good KPI. Analyze booking schedules in order to avoid potential issues and KPI failure.
- Responsible for streamlining inbound and outbound freight.
- Create and process all import/export shipment documentation.
- Manage the shipper and destination account.
- Communication with airlines.
- Communicate effectively with account agents to accommodate client instructions.
- Coordinate with carriers to expedite documentation and ensure timely delivery.
- Daily tracking report updated to origin and destination.
- Delivery plan.
- Daily inventory control.
- Coordinate along teammates daily work schedule to achieve CS1 and CS2 team daily goal on time.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service or logistics management
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Inventory maintenance experience a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- SAP Experience a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.