GE Claims Operator
- Plano, TX, USA
Woongjin is looking for a Claims Operator for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
This job is basically related in claim which is occurred by transportation and warehouse operation.
The Operations Clerk will perform administrative tasks to assist the client claim team. Will perform administrative duties including data entry, generating and validating reports and documents, work with internal and external customers/vendors, answering phones, filing, emailing in terms of communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- File shortage claims based on shortage investigation from SP report mgmt, theft notification, WH notification
- File damage claims based on damaged returns
- Update new claims and remove closed/paid claims from recovery list
- Communicate with 3PL/Carrier/Client to recover claim payment, review declines if valid
- Gather BOL, POD, different invoices from GMP, WMP
- Gather/analyze claims, payment data on monthly basis for reporting
- Update all outbound information needed for all invoices and determine ownership of each line item
- Review invoice deductions to determine credit validity
- Review UPS tracking to determine credit validity
- Update SP report on weekly basis to share with Client claim team for review
- C/call with carrier/client to discuss/resolve escalated issues (need basis)
- Gather claim documents to send to insurance
- Validate which invoice needs to be added to documentation for insurance recovery.
- Gather all claims information for insurance claims, send to SFM no later than the 10th
- Investigate and support as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prefer to relevant experience(less than 3yr) in a claim operation position
- Proven track record for honesty and integrity within his/ her business past.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Computer skills: ability to understand and perform job tasks using computer programs, especially for MS Office Products (particularly excellent for Excel).
- Excellent organizational skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.