IT Helpdesk Tier-1
- Austin, TX, USA
Woongjin is looking for a Helpdesk Tier-1 for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Provide walk up customer support by creating trouble tickets using the ticket system
- Provide level 1 phone/chat/email/desk-side support for desktop related issues, including Microsoft and other installed software issues. These include all Microsoft products and other Samsung specific software products.
- Assist in staging desktops and laptops including re-imaging OS, installing corporate required software.
- Troubleshoot desktop / laptop issues, etc.
- Create user accounts (Linux and Windows)
- Termination of accounts
- Removal of hardware and installation of new hardware.
- Replace toner in printers, clear printers of paper jams
- Work L1 trouble tickets that have been assigned to you and pull from queue.
- Provide backup support to other tier 1 supports techs.
- Document tickets and troubleshooting steps for escalation.
- Document Run Book and/or User portal for common issues.
- Adhere to all Samsung security protocols
- Provide friendly customer support
- Create and maintain documentation
- Performs the job related duties as required
- 2 year degree or better OR equivalent work experience with HS degree Or Military experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft products including Windows 7, Office and Outlook
- Basic Knowledge and familiarity with Linux commands
- Basic understanding of networks
- Basic understanding of computer and computer components
- Customer service experience
- 2+ years’ experience in technical L1 helpdesk environment
- Desire to learn and to work with others
- SharePoint experience (a plus)
- Confluence experience (a plus
Nice to have
- CCNA certification
- Microsoft certifications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.